We LOVE our customers — and if you’ve been to our sales you’ll know this. Our sale days are high energy and fun! However — a few things we’ve seen over the years that may be helpful — and especially helpful at OUR sales. We want your experience to be pleasing — we can’t please everyone — however we surely do try.
Please note a few things:
- ITEMS NOT PRESENT WHEN SALE BEGINS: When we post an ad, you expect items to be there when we open the doors first day. HOWEVER — it’s not OUR stuff! Clients (i.e. owners of said stuff) can remove things throughout the entire sale! It’s part of our business when customers show up and some things may not be present — because owners may remove them. WE HAVE NO CONTROL over that. It’s really sucky for us and you — but it’s beyond our control. Thanks for understanding that.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL – It’s YOUR responsibility to try out, inspect, look over any item you are buying. Plug it in and look it over.
- USING CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD: – ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Purchases are deemed to have accepted the goods and possession thereof upon execution of the credit sales transaction and agree not to cancel a credit sale. Cancellation after a sale subjects purchaser to civil and criminal liability. There are no refunds.
- How to pay for your items: We accept CASH – CHECKS, (with proper ID – TN residents only) and PAYPAL or PLASTIC – debit/ credit. There’s a 3% additional FEE for credit cards — you can CHOOSE how you pay —
- RETURNED CHECK FEE: $30
- Credit Card fee: Because you can choose ‘how’ you pay, there’s a 3% fee additional for all credit/debit. Most estate sale companies charge a fee — you pay sales tax and credit card fees at retail stores — we try to keep our costs to a minimum – you can pay by cash or check, but if there’s a plastic card involved the 3% fee is added on at the total. Thanks!
- KEEP IT NEAT AND TIDY PLEASE! Please keep the sale tidy — we do our best — I know everyone’s in a feeding frenzy at the sale — but don’t make it harder on us please — put things back — don’t discard on the floor. Thanks so much! We love ya’ll!
- KIDS – We adore the little whippersnappers — HOWEVER — they must remain with you by hand at all times. If you break it — you buy it.
- RESPECT ANY TAPED AREAS/OBJECTS: Any door taped or MARKED AS DO NOT ENTER is OFF LIMITS. Do not open.
- PARKING — Try to park on the same side of the street as the home — unless given other instructions – No blocking driveways or mailboxes — Emergency Vehicles MUST be able to pass along the street or you will get ticketed! So please even if you have to walk — don’t get a ticket.
- LOADING –Driveway is for LOADING ONLY. Do not BLOCK driveway where the estate sale is taking place.
- If you purchase something, you MUST pick it up within the days of the sale. If you DECLINE to pick up items, after you have paid, we have NOT been able to sell them – thus they have not SOLD – this means YOU WILL NOT BE REFUNDED ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED just because you changed your mind. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
- WE NEGOTIATE FIRST DAY — we price things to SELL first day — thus you’re still getting a really good deal. Our goal is make money for our CLIENTS – but also getting a good deal to our customers. It’s a balancing act — and we’re pretty darn good at it. I feel it’s a waste of your time as a customer to say ‘come back last day’ if you are there we’ll try to work with you. My time is precious just as yours is.
- How to SHOP at our sales — All LARGE items and small items of monetary value are priced. All other smalls not priced, make a stack/group of items, and we’ll price by site/bulk at the check out.
- SUGGESTIONS?? If you have any suggestions — or comments or heck even a complaint — please email us We love this business —- and trying to make it the better experience is an ongoing art form.
- ENJOY! Most important of all — ENJOY the sale — So come — enjoy — meander — dance a bit — shop a bunch — and find a treasure or two.
MOVING FURNITURE: We cannot per insurance HELP YOU MOVE FURNITURE! You must have someone in place to help you, or we can give you a list of moving companies we work with to help you move your items. You must be VERY CAREFUL in moving your items — if you damage the home while doing this for whatever reason — you’re responsible for repairs. We can provide you with a LIST of local movers.